Monday, August 8, 2011

Week #2 as an unemployed housewife...shoot me...

When I FINALLY left UTD, all I could think about was the roughly two and a half-week-long vacation I was potentially going to get before school starts...yeah, that lasted about three days before I started going stark-raving-mad being cooped up in the house...now I know (without a doubt) that I am NOT cut-out to be a housewife. Slowly...going...BANANAS!!! The job hunt has begun at FULL force! Right before I moved to Dallas, I swore and vowed to myself that I would never wait tables again. After close to four years of being basically a punching bag for higher education, waiting tables and starting out my greeting of "Hello, my name is Leanne and I will be taking care of you guys tonight" and earning easy cash doesn't sound so bad after all...









No comments:

Post a Comment